Open today: 6:30 AM - 7:00 PM

from $26.10
from $51.00
from $330.00
1,103 results
All reviews attend mass awe inspiring organ catholic priest worship prayer homily architecture cardinal crucifix reverence downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016

This cathedral was only a couple of blocks away from our hotel. We walked by it daily and loved seeing it every time. I took pictures of it at sunrise, mid-day and sunset.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed September 7, 2016

My daughter and I visited Chicago for a long weekend in April. Our hotel was a short walk to Holy Name Cathedral so we attended Sunday mass. The cathedral is beautiful. Will attend services the next time we are in town.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Being Catholic, I should rave about this place but the Episcopal Cathedral down the street has it all over Holy Name.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

We went for Sunday mass. The Church is not to be missed - so beautiful. The priest was welcoming and friendly and his homily was wonderful. Such a beautiful place.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

I make a point of visiting a church or cathedral in every city and country in which I travel. Just to go in and say a quick prayer, but also to marvel at what I will find inside. This Cathedral certainly has a history associated with Chicago mobsters, but that aside, the beauty and serenity inside is worth a look.