“For carnivores & vegans both”
Review of Pick Me Up Cafe

Pick Me Up Cafe
Ranked #1,684 of 9,810 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Has good vegan options, had the chili & fries. Prompt service and less crowded (at least at lunch) than Chicago Diner.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

We ate here around 10am on a Sunday - no wait/line. Fresh food. The huevos rancheros and omelets were fantastic. Service was very attentive. Breakfast potatoes seemed a bit cold, but other than that, it was very good, and a good value.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

My Chicago friends took me here because I'm a vegetarian. Lovely atmosphere with colorful interior and great food. Can't wait to return on my next trip to Chicago.

2  Thank Aaron K
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I have visited this odd place 10 times and each visit was better than the next.
Cozy tables, Wonderful Music and a Menu that has just what I like. I would hope
that it stays open in the future until I can return to Chicago. So many beautiful
memories there and I have met so many nice people within its walls.

3  Thank Wolfgang V
Reviewed April 25, 2010

This was a great brunch spot, especially if you're really hungry! The specialty pancakes are particularly good, but everything else was good as well. Pretty small inside, so I could imagine there being a wait at peak times. Worth a visit.

1  Thank pixie5008

Been to Pick Me Up Cafe? Share your experiences!