“Great Place to eat and drink.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Blue Frog's Local 22
Ranked #1,237 of 9,467 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Description: Blue Frog’s Local 22 serves Chicago’s best burgers and beer. We offer local draft beers and have a spectacular menu of burgers, sandwiches, wings, and more.
Robbinsdale, Minnesota
“Great Place to eat and drink.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

My daughter and I stopped in here randomly on our tour of downtown Chicago. The "poppers" were the best I have ever had. Ever! The waitstaff were attentive and helpful. They brought me samples of the types of brew they thought I would like and ordered some hard cider. Yum.

Visited August 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great dinner close to Mag Mile!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

We ate here with a restaurant.com certificate and had a great time. It's an easy walk from the Magnificent Mile (couple blocks over), has outdoor seating, and had fun drink & menu specials. Server was very friendly, bartenders were busy and very good about answering any questions, and the food was great! Hubby got a huge onion ring & BBQ burger and I had a delightful chicken wrap. House made chips were really great too! We will come again next time we are in town!

• Visited August 2014
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Loved it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

We went there for dinner and sat outside, just for fun. The staff was nice and friendly and our food delicious. The price was very reasonable too. We ate salmon salads and salmon sandwiches and left happy, full and not feeling overcharged.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
John R, Owner at Blue Frog's Local 22, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Glad that salmon hit the spot! We can't wait to have you back next time you're in Chicago. Until then, thanks for the great review!

Regards,
QATAR
“Very good ��”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I see this restaurant in tourism catalog and want to try it so i came and it was difficult to find it in google map ..
And it was empty so i a fried that it will not be good as i read about it ..

The food was excellent see my pic for more details .. The service very good ..

But i have complain about the furniture its too old and as not clean .. So i hope they fox in that things.

John R, Owner at Blue Frog's Local 22, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Thanks for stopping in and checking us out on your trip to Chicago! Although I'm happy you enjoyed your food, I will take your feedback about our furniture to heart. Please rest assured that we take cleanliness very seriously here, so I'll be sure to look into this.

Best,
Brick, New Jersey
“Best Burger I've ever had!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

We went here a few times during our stay in Chicago. Had a great selection of local beers and some amazing burgers! My wife and I ended up getting different burgers and sharing them they were so good! Wait staff was a little lax though, food made up for it!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
John R, Owner at Blue Frog's Local 22, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thanks for stopping in on your trip to Chi-town, Jon. It's great to hear that you and your wife enjoyed our burgers and brews -- what a great way to spend a vacation! Hope to see you two again.

Best,
John Reed, Owner

Been to Blue Frog's Local 22? Share your experiences!