“Architectural Tour”

$33.60*
Chicago Architecture River Cruise
$124.00*
and up
Viator VIP: Willis Tower Skydeck Early Access, Trolley City Tour and Chicago...
$75.00*
Chicago Explorer Pass
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: TripAdvisor ranked Shoreline Sightseeing as the #1 Most Booked Tour in America! Shoreline Sightseeing is Chicago's leader in river and lake cruises! Featuring state-of-the-art tour boats and expert guides, Shoreline presents the Chicago skyline as you've never seen it before. With so many options among our lake and river cruises, we're sure to offer a tour your whole group will love. Our famous Architecture River Tours are led by knowledgeable and entertaining guides showcasing the city's rich architectural heritage. We also offer skyline lake tours, romantic sunset tours, and exciting fireworks cruises from which to see dazzling displays throughout the summer. Themed offerings include wine tasting cruises, brew cruises, 4th of July options, and St. Patrick's Day cruises. So set sail with Shoreline today, where every day is a celebration of Chicago!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We took the architectural tour while visiting the navy pier. It was nice going up and down the Chicago river and looking at the different buildings and learning the history of Chicago. The guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. It was a pleasant ride and I would recommend it to friends and family. Maybe next time we'll try a night tour.

There are newer reviews for Shoreline Sightseeing

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I spotted shoreline on groupon and bought tickets for the architectural boat tour. It was amazing!! Lasts about an hour and docks from either Navy Pier or by Michigan/Wacker. Amazing sights of all Chicagos skyscrapers and the tour guide provides interesting knowledge about each building. Would highly recommend doing on a warm weathered day!

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We loved that a lot... Georgeous skyline. We enjoyed taking pictures of that. We also visited Field Museum nearby...lovely Navy Pier and big aquarium too. It was great time in Chicago. Worth to see it.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Great tour to learn the Chicago architecture of skyscrapers. Narrator was spot on and entertaining. Now I know why Chicago skyline is so beautiful! The boat ride gives a special perspective.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We took the 10 an tour this morning. It was the architectural tour. I didn't know what to expect but I must say this was one of the best tours we've ever taken. Our guide was extremely knowledgable yet entertaining. I wish I had a recording if hs stories. The feeling of downtown from the river is amazing! I would highly recommend this tour!