“Quality of food & service.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Sabri Nihari

Sabri Nihari
Ranked #697 of 9,494 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Rogers Park
Ypsilanti, Michigan
“Quality of food & service.”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I tried second time this restaurant in Chicago,IL.Their food is terrible ( both taste wise & quality wise as we'll).They have a number of waiters & you do not know who is taking care of you!!
A number of them serve you & you have tell each one of them if you need something.
We had ordered Chicken tikka & seekh kabob. Tikka was burnt & was looking like a burnt piece
of coal.Amazingly ,it was cold from inside.It was pointed out to a waiter who just listened & walked
away.Again a second person was told about our problem who after awhile brought a replacement
which too was cold from inside.

• Visited November 2013

• Arabic first
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Sabri nihari- Great food”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great food especially Mutton briyani. reasonable pricing. They remodeled the building and we actually became frequesnt visitors after that.

Visited September 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Pakistani food”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We went for dinner and we had to wait for more than 30 minutes to get a table here. The place was very much crowded. After we got seated, the service was friendly. Food was great. We tried most of the Non-Veg items in the menu and all were very good.

• Visited May 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Food, MUST VISIT !!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is one of the best Pakistani restaurants in US. Every time I visit Chicago, I MUST go there. Customer service is excellent. They are busy on the weekends, so there may be a waiting time. The restaurant is clean and nicely decorated.

I have tried: Nihari (Beef steak with gravy and naan) - this is an absolute MUST. Chappli Kabobs, Biryani, Chicken Karahi were also really good. Their Naans are excellent. For dessert, FALUDA is my favorite.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!

• Visited October 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Real good food, real Indian taste.”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I was so skeptical about this place as I thought it's just going to be another place with a Indian brand. But to my surprise the food was very delicious that I purely enjoyed their soft Paratha and their Chicken masala. The Nan were a little hard bit nothing to complain about. Their Biryani was really close to the Indian Flavor. Finally I got the tingle I wanted. The ambience is not that good, the place is noisy and crowded. They also will not have the fancy service of an American restaurant. 3 adults had tummy full for plus packed home some leftovers for just $50. Expect good tasty food, nothing else.

• Visited September 2013