“Best Ejecutiva jibara ever!!!”
Review of Cousins Grill

Cousins Grill
Ranked #5,159 of 9,660 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Caribbean
“Best Ejecutiva jibara ever!!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Yummy!! Friendly staff and if your looking to try some epic jibaro sandwhiches then look no further, the pasteles are great.. best part mixtas come with traditional plantains, I mean come on its like my grandmas cooking in one place!!!

• Visited October 2013

Tacoma, Washington
“Puerto Rican Food?! I think not!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I had lunch here and I ordered white rice, red beans and the pork(lechon). After paying almost $9 what I got looked and tasted more like Mexican food. The white rice was the only this that tasted familiar. The red beans were more like Mexican frijoles and the lechon was like it was boiled in a sauce not baked. I don't think I will be eating here again! I'd rather go to La Palma Puerto Rican Restaurant on 1340 N Homan Ave. Chicago IL 60651. Don't waste your time at Cousins Grill.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Cousins Grill? Share your experiences!