“Great burgers”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cullinan's Stadium Club
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

The best burgers and the best burger deal on the South side!! Other good sandwiches to choose from. Service was friendly, and sometimes entertaining.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I disagree with the previous review. This place has the best burgers on the South Side. Being a South Sider, I have found that this bar is always clean , the service is great and the food is excellent. My boyfriend and I come here at least once a week for the burgers and some beers. Great place to eat and catch a game. Try it, you won't be sorry!

A TripAdvisor Member
Chicago
Reviewed June 14, 2005

I took two friends there for lunch in mid-June, promising them the Best Burger around. We ordered Medium burgers. We got Well-done burgers - the patties of which seemed much smaller than in the past (maybe the over-cooking shrinks them).
The burgers were mediocre at best - I was a bit embarassed for having raved about 'em and won't be taking friends there again soon for burgers.
To Danny: Yours is not the kind of joint where you send anything back to be done again - so don't go there.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member