“A bar is only as good as its tenders and we love Amanda and Katie!”

The Clark Street Dog
Ranked #563 of 9,882 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Fast Food, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Lakeview
Reviewed January 24, 2014

For a small town, intimate feel this is the bar. Its affordable, confortable, and personable. This bar doesn't compare to any around if you're going for any of the above listed criteria!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Always pass this place going to the train finally decided to stop in and very glad I did! Demi the bartender was awesome and so much fun! Andshe brought my food right to me, the Chicago dog was amazing as well! Probably going to make this trip a regular thing!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

We were visiting our daughter in Chicago and wanted to experience a true Chicago dog. After some research we picked Clark street dog near our hotel. It did not disappoint! The hot dog was amazing! We sat at the bar and had our dog and ordered some food to go (Italian beef and Greek salad, both great). The bartender, Demi an army vet, was amazing and made our visit worth writing this review! When we come back to Chicago we will definitely come back to Clark's dogs and we hope Demi follows her ambition to go to school in LA. For a take out place you can't go wrong with this choice!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great place! The food is so good and cheap! And the bar, drinks are cheap and the bartenders (Katie and Demi are my favorites) are awesome!!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

After years of passing this spot by, I stopped in for a beer one random night...I've been coming back ever since. I love this place! The food is great, the drinks are very fairly priced (especially for this neighborhood) and staff is awesome. Demi the bartender is amazing!