“Love it”

Neighborhood: Northwest Side
yonkers
“Love it”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Love this place and always come when I visit Chicago. Best Ribs I have had and good music and beer what more can you ask for?

“Real BBQ...”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The ribs are awesome, real smoke BBQ flavor. The ribs were wet with the house BBQ, just the way I like them. Finger linking good. They have other sauces available at the table which make the experience even better. The bake beans have meat them also which adds and extra kick to the beans. Overall, I had a great time there with very tasty food.

• Visited February 2014
Sleepy Hollow, Illinois
“Bad BBQ”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I was in the area with a friend and noticed Smoke Daddy sign and was excited to try their BBQ. We ordered their wings and their rib combination. The ribs were over cooked and the wings were not memorable.
I bought this to the manager attention who was very professional. He was very apologetic and wanted to send us home with food. I promised to try this place again and will give them one more shot as I love BBQ and it might of been a bad day.

• Visited December 2013
Michigan
“Another Bargain for Chicago”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Split a rack of baby backs with DH. Awesome. three sauces on the table to top em with and finger licking good. we chose the cole slaw and macaroni and cheese sides. some of the best MC I have had in a restaurant in a long time. very affordable place as we had 9 people with us, only 3 drinks served but the total bill with tip was $168!! in Chicago - are you kidding me!! had a combo band with cello, xylophone in it that were great for the atmosphere too. service was excellent too.

one tip would be to not sit by the door as we had to with our large group - very cold.

• Visited December 2013
Houston, Texas
“Cubs season tickets!!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The ribs are great! The music is good and the atmosphere is great! No stuffy white table cloths! Sports bar with super food! A must stop for BBQ junkies! Get the "Rib sampler" plate!!

Visited December 2013