“Great, casual, inexpensive”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Transit: We are a block away from Orange and Blue lines. The Red line is in front of the restaurant. Buses are running all day and into the night. Because of our neighbor the Palmer House Hilton taxis are always available.
Description: Centrally located at the same spot since 1967, B&B has been a Chicago tradition for area people and city visitors for hearty breakfast, lunch, dinner, and cocktails. We are proud and appreciative of our regular customers and eager to please new ones. Our bar has been updated with a new Sound & Light system, a dance floor, and satellite TV.
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We had a simple but excellent, casual and inexpensive dinner at B&B (adjacent to the Palmer House hotel). Great wait-staff, relaxed atmosphere. We would go again!

1  Thank explore with more

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had the pleasure of eating dinner at Beef and Brandy Restaurant in Chicago recently. The food was excellent and the prices are very reasonable. I had the salmon and our friends ordered the pork chops and both were delicious! The restaurant is not fancy but has a very cozy atmosphere. If you are going to the theater the restaurant is close by and in the past they have offered a discount if you show them your tickets. We will definately eat there next time we visit Chicago and recommend Beef and Brandy to others.

1  Thank LARRYANDSALLY
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I consider my lunch break my one hour vacation. In Chicago with so many places to choose from, Beef and Brandy is the place I choose most often for my one hour vacation (aka my lunch break). The food is delicious, the ambiance is charming and the staff courteous and friendly. My food always arrives in a short time and is always good. I highly recommend this to the people working downtown and to tourists trying to economize but not sacrifice taste. Beef and Brandy is more than a place for reasonably priced lunches they offer breakfast and dinner as well as a lounge. Stop in Beef and Brandy the next time you're in downtown Chicago...I think you'll be happy you did.

1  Thank FScruggs
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I have been to this place many times. It is so conveniently located downtown, that I have to stop by every time I'm shopping on State St. or go to Millennium park. The food is delicious and cooked with love and care. Just love getting a glass of beer with chicken wings in the bar downstairs, or a burger on the main floor after shopping with girlfriends. Some stuff has been there forever, so they really know how to make hungry customers happy! Would definitely recommend this place if you are sightseeing downtown Chicago, shopping, or just want to stop by for a bite.

1  Thank Jen L
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Great place for breakfast and right next door to The Hilton Palmer House. Why pay for an expensive breakfast when this is what you really wnated!

Been to Beef and Brandy Restaurant and Bar? Share your experiences!