“Lunch-time Vacation”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Transit: We are a block away from Orange and Blue lines. The Red line is in front of the restaurant. Buses are running all day and into the night. Because of our neighbor the Palmer House Hilton taxis are always available.
Description: Centrally located at the same spot since 1967, B&B has been a Chicago tradition for area people and city visitors for hearty breakfast, lunch, dinner, and cocktails. We are proud and appreciative of our regular customers and eager to please new ones. Our bar has been updated with a new Sound & Light system, a dance floor, and satellite TV.
Chicago, Illinois
“Lunch-time Vacation”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I consider my lunch break my one hour vacation. In Chicago with so many places to choose from, Beef and Brandy is the place I choose most often for my one hour vacation (aka my lunch break). The food is delicious, the ambiance is charming and the staff courteous and friendly. My food always arrives in a short time and is always good. I highly recommend this to the people working downtown and to tourists trying to economize but not sacrifice taste. Beef and Brandy is more than a place for reasonably priced lunches they offer breakfast and dinner as well as a lounge. Stop in Beef and Brandy the next time you're in downtown Chicago...I think you'll be happy you did.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank FScruggs

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummi burgers and chicken wings!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I have been to this place many times. It is so conveniently located downtown, that I have to stop by every time I'm shopping on State St. or go to Millennium park. The food is delicious and cooked with love and care. Just love getting a glass of beer with chicken wings in the bar downstairs, or a burger on the main floor after shopping with girlfriends. Some stuff has been there forever, so they really know how to make hungry customers happy! Would definitely recommend this place if you are sightseeing downtown Chicago, shopping, or just want to stop by for a bite.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jen L
Albany, NY
“Beef'n Brady”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Great place for breakfast and right next door to The Hilton Palmer House. Why pay for an expensive breakfast when this is what you really wnated!

Visited September 2012
Albany, NY
“Great Spot for Breakfast”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I will sometimes stay at the Palmer House Hilton right next door to Beef'n Brandy. What a great spot for breakfast. It's extremely affordable and the breakfast specials are more than ample in size and good quality. The waitress kept my coffee cup full as I read my paper and enjoyed scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon and whole wheat toast. Sure you can go fancy but this was a great breakfast and so convenient to the hotel.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank cbed90
“Breakfast came fast...really fast”
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

A diner type restaurant can be risky. This was clean, friendly and FAST and most important, good.

They customized my veggie omelet with no oil and offered me fruit instead of hashbrowns. Veggies in omelet were perfectly cooked, not overcooked and the fruit was fresh and ample. I'm coming back tomorrow.