“Yummi burgers and chicken wings!”

Beef and Brandy Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #260 of 9,712 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Transit: We are a block away from Orange and Blue lines. The Red line is in front of the restaurant. Buses are running all day and into the night. Because of our neighbor the Palmer House Hilton taxis are always available.
Description: Centrally located at the same spot since 1967, B&B has been a Chicago tradition for area people and city visitors for hearty breakfast, lunch, dinner, and cocktails. We are proud and appreciative of our regular customers and eager to please new ones. Our bar has been updated with a new Sound & Light system, a dance floor, and satellite TV.
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I have been to this place many times. It is so conveniently located downtown, that I have to stop by every time I'm shopping on State St. or go to Millennium park. The food is delicious and cooked with love and care. Just love getting a glass of beer with chicken wings in the bar downstairs, or a burger on the main floor after shopping with girlfriends. Some stuff has been there forever, so they really know how to make hungry customers happy! Would definitely recommend this place if you are sightseeing downtown Chicago, shopping, or just want to stop by for a bite.

1  Thank Jen L
There are newer reviews for Beef and Brandy Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Great place for breakfast and right next door to The Hilton Palmer House. Why pay for an expensive breakfast when this is what you really wnated!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I will sometimes stay at the Palmer House Hilton right next door to Beef'n Brandy. What a great spot for breakfast. It's extremely affordable and the breakfast specials are more than ample in size and good quality. The waitress kept my coffee cup full as I read my paper and enjoyed scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon and whole wheat toast. Sure you can go fancy but this was a great breakfast and so convenient to the hotel.

1  Thank cbed90
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

A diner type restaurant can be risky. This was clean, friendly and FAST and most important, good.

They customized my veggie omelet with no oil and offered me fruit instead of hashbrowns. Veggies in omelet were perfectly cooked, not overcooked and the fruit was fresh and ample. I'm coming back tomorrow.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Stopped here for lunch by chance and had and excellent French Onion Soup and Baked Eggplant with cheese. Large portions and very tasty.

Been to Beef and Brandy Restaurant and Bar? Share your experiences!