“Love this place the food...”
Review of onesixty blue - CLOSED

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Loop
Chicago, Illinois
“Love this place the food...”
Reviewed October 9, 2008

Love this place the food the atmosphere EVERYTHING!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Outstanding across the board”
Reviewed September 2, 2008

Reviewed January 11, 2008

Lovely.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
“Off the beaten path but worth it”
Reviewed March 1, 2006

I dined at Onesixty Blue with my husband and another couple. When the cab driver had difficulty finding the restaraunt I was concerned at first. Once found, we were instantly impressed with the decor and hostess. We were seated promptly and were greeted by our server within 5 minutes. The food was super. I recommended the halibut with chestnuts. The wait staff was friendly and knowlegible. The setting is very intimate and perfect for a romantic date. Dessert was fabulous as well. I am returning to Chicago in May and can't wait to return to this great find.