“Fun late night joint”

The Wiener's Circle
Ranked #361 of 9,525 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
“Fun late night joint”
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

It's a place where you're gonna get a fast in your face experience that leaves you laughing! I had a great time after I slapped my food down on the counter and demanded nervously for cheese. Insane then that they are entertained by friendly assertive clientele. Will go back when I return!

Manila, Philippines
“One of the best wiener in town.”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Wieners cooked right before your eyes. Their chips (fries) are served fresh. Just look out for the cook who uses profanity to get attention. I asked the locals and they said it was normal.

• Visited September 2012
United States
“Bizarre place, mediocre hotdogs”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Had to stay in Chicago for a long layover, decided to go just for curiosity after someone told me this place was part of a True TV reality show.
All I can say is that its not worth the hype, hotdogs are at least mediocre, no better than any other Chicago style hotdog joint, the staff is deliberately very rude, what a bizarre experience!! nothing to laugh about. I should have stayed at the airport instead.

“Bad, even for a divey hot dog joint”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Granted, this place is known for and prides itself for the rude service. It's also a typical greasy Chicago dog place so you don't expect 5 star here... But, the dogs are about the most mediocre I've had in the neighborhood and the city and the "deliberately rude" service is not clever or funny. Mostly just awkward. I live 2 blocks from here and take my $2.50 elsewhere when I want a Chicago hot dog.

Cookeville, Tennessee
“Wieneriffic!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

We went during the day, there was a lot more business types, tourists, and families, so we didn't get the full show. Though they did hit us with a couple zingers. The Chicago dogs were better then expected, the line wasn't to bad, and it was easy to find parking. We would stop there again.