Ann Sather - North Clark
Neighborhood: Wrigleyville
Neighborhood: Wrigleyville
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Very overated and nothing special. Our server was nice,but the food is highly Overated and the ambiance is fair at best-Avoid it.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Saw this place on Food Network's 'Best Thing I've Ever Ate' and wound up in Chicago shortly there after. I had to get the cinnamon roll since that was what I saw on tv. You get 2 for just $3 & WOW!!! Phenomenal!! Make the drive....get there now...and get the common rolls!!!! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I had brunch with a friend here last Saturday.
My expectations were high since this place is very busy.
I shared a veggie Benedict eggs with my friend. It was awful, very dry and without any flavor.
We also had some fruit and a disgusting cinnamon roll. It was huge and it had tons of sugar and the flavor wasn't great.
I liked the strawberry banana natural (I hope it was natural) juice.
The waitress pushed us a lot to pay and at that time it was no line there.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

This is a great place to eat. It has old-fashioned Southern cooking. The breakfast (Swedish pancakes) are great.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

The best cinnamon buns you will ever have. A "Swedish" restaurant that's been around forever, and still, after almost 30 years since I first ate there, excellent. The club sandwich is amazing, and the best Shepards Pie I have had outside of England!