“Local and delicious”

Ranked #2,624 of 10,814 Restaurants in Chicago
Neighborhood: West Town
Neighborhood: West Town
Reviewed March 22, 2017

We came here twice on our three day trip as it was so close to the Hostel. But the proximity was not the only thing that swayed the choice, the food was amazing, best salsa verde! Veggie burritos were to die for! $8 for a burrito is pretty reasonable.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed December 27, 2016 via mobile

Little hidden gem! Cannot miss the yellow building though! Burrito stuffed with tender steak pieces! Must get with cilantro and cheese and hot sauce! So so so good!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

At first I was hesitant to enter this joint but boy was I happy I did! The black salsa and chips was a great way to start to satisfy the hunger. Of course if I'm going to give them a review, I must taste more than one kind of taco so I did three. The Beef, Steak, and Chicken tacos were perfect. The meat was well seasoned, tender and oh so yummy. Next time I will try the tongue, as it was a locals top choice.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed January 7, 2015 via mobile

I have been going to this place for the last 20 years I think they have the best burritos in town it has been consistent and the same taste over time

Been to Taqueria La Pasadita? Share your experiences!