“It's a bar! You can get drunk here.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Molly's Eatery & Drinkery
Ranked #2,298 of 9,544 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Bar
Chicago, Illinois
“It's a bar! You can get drunk here.”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My wife doesn't prefer this place because the female bartenders don't wear very many clothes. My wife does like this place because they have at least one quality beer on tap. We've been to Molly's several times, and there has always been an IPA on tap for us to enjoy. I've eaten the quesadilla and been satisfided with the quesadilla.

They have a menu with some burgers, a quesadilla, beer nuggets (fried pizza crust that bars in DeKalb have. They're nothing special.), and a couple of sandwiches. The food is not spectacular, but I have never been dissapointed. It's a bar. I'm just glad that they serve some sort of food. I don't know if they serve food late.

The wife and I like to go here in the afternoon or early evening. It is usually fairly empty at those times. We wouldn't go here when it turns into a 'college bar,' but we can imagine that it is very 'college-bar-y.'

We will continue to go back to Molly's as long as they continue to have an IPA on tap.

IPA on tap = take my money

• Visited October 2013

1 review from our community

Been to Molly's Eatery & Drinkery? Share your experiences!