Comfort Suites Michigan Avenue / Loop
River Hotel(Chicago)
  • Room Service
  • Pool
1,968 results
All reviewswasher and dryerfull kitchenmichigan avethe rivergreat locationliving roommillennium parkdowntown chicagobreakfast roomfree breakfasthuge roomthe magnificent milewithin walking distancenavy pieryogurtart institutewrigley building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The front desk staff was so nice and helpful. The rooms are all suites and are spacious, clean and comfortable. The best thing about this hotel is the location. You are working distance to EVERYTHING.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
patrickwalshkennedy, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Michigan Avenue / Loop, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2012

Thank you for your review and business. I am thrilled you enjoyed our unbeatable location, friendly staff and spacious suites. Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Front desk is very friendly, location is GREAT! ROOMS are huge & comfortable!
I was only there for a one night, but I wish I could of stay for longer time. You will have everything within walking distance in to the Chicago downtown area where you could find everything. If you are looking for a nice comfortable, clean, not too pricey hotel in downtown Chicago. Comfort Suites is your Best choice!

Thank you!
Mimi

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
patrickwalshkennedy, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Michigan Avenue / Loop, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff, location and hotel. We value your business and please contact me directly when you are ready to return, hopefully for a longer trip!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Arrived in Chicago on 10th November for a 2 night stay at this fantastic hotel. Upon giving our details to the Reception staff we were informed that due it being my fiance's 40th birthday they had upgraded us to a suite on the last but one floor and proceeded to sing Happy Birthday to him. Wow what a greeting and the pleasantries did not stop there. The suite was amazing with a balcony and views looking over Michigan Avenue. Everytime we passed the Reception staff we were greeted with a smile and an enquiry as to how our trip was going. The hotel is in an excellent location and the buffet style breakfast was plentiful and of good quality. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: The balcony suit was extremely quiet
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Claire P
patrickwalshkennedy, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Michigan Avenue / Loop, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Thank you for allowing us to host you and your fiance during his 40th birthday. I am so thrilled you enjoyed your amazing suite and outgoing staff. We hope you will visit us again and thank you for recommending us.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Best location, best service, best rooms, best view, best value.
We are never disappointed at this hotel.
The weather was cold, windy and pouring rain while in Chicago - but being in the middle of the famous Michigan Avenue made the walks short and convenient. And we were always greeted with a warm smile from the front desk.
Can't wait to return in April!

• Stayed: December 2012
patrickwalshkennedy, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Michigan Avenue / Loop, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Thank you so much for your repeat business and review. I am so glad you enjoy our location, value and staff. We cannot welcome you back, please contact me with any needs.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Very nice and spacious suite (they upgraded us after I told them It was my wife's birthday). Awesome view. Fantastic staff. My wife got sick on the way to Chicago and was sick for the night we were there. The staff actually called up to the room to find out if she was ok and to ask if we needed anything. Every single employee I interacted with was outstanding. This place gets it. Location is perfect. Don't know what else to say. I have stayed in some of the more "high end" places in Chicago but I will never stay anywhere else when I visit. Much kudos and thanks to Eileen. the Customer Service Manager.

Room Tip: if you have an event, ask for an upgrade.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
patrickwalshkennedy, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Michigan Avenue / Loop, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2012

I am so pleased you allowed us to host you during your special birthday trip to Chicago. I am very grateful for your business and review and am thrilled Eileen and our team provided you with excellent customer service. Please contact me to help secure your arrangments for your birthday next year!