Stayed overnight with my husband. Great find, great price, bed was comfortable, view was awesome it felt like we were the only ones there, very quiet. On the downside, quirky entrance 2 elevator rides, to get to room, room decor was quite dated but who cares. Health club not open on Sundays which they don't tell you online when you book If you are not from Chicago it is off the beaten path a bit, but walkable to many Chitown hotspots. I still think it was a great find and we would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Buckingham Club Hotel is the ultimate urban oasis for a romantic getaway right in the heart of downtown Chicago. The Buckingham Club Hotel provides an intimate and quiet stay complemented by high-end, modern amenities, such as a fully equipped fitness center, touting boutique classes, golf, boxing and yoga, along with a luxurious spa, pool and Jacuzzi to unwind after a busy day in the city. It truly is the best of both worlds and leaves the traveler with everything he or she might need to feel both at home and away. With only a select number of rooms and suites, guests can enjoy VIP service by welcoming and attentive staff members. The Buckingham Club, in its unconventional and unexpected design and amenities, allows travelers to experience the beauty and energy of Chicago from a luxurious, secluded and restorative Penthouse setting. Book your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your The Buckingham Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buckingham Athletic Club Hotel Chicago
- Buckingham Athletic Hotel