“Great as always”

Neighborhood: Near North Side
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Great as always”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Had a late dinner here - and food was excellent as always. Highly recommend.

Visited April 2012

fmagriz
“What a fabulous restaurant”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

I have been to Rosebud twice. Once for my first date with my husband and just this past weekend for Valentine Day. The food there is phenomenal. The atmosphere is very nice. Very low dim lights, the tables are close to you but for some reason it is not loud so you can talk to whoever you are with quietly, no need to yell. Lots of families were there and also lots of couples. The service was excellent to. I recommend this restaurant for some fine Italian dining.

• Visited February 2012
Iowa City, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overall excellent”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Like another reviewer we chose Rosebud because the wait was too long at Giordano's across the street. We were seated immediately at 3:15pm. No pizza, but turned out for the better. Calamari was very fresh and perfectly cooked. Could have used a little seasoning (salt) but overall very good dish. Veal Marsala was excellent as was Tortellini in a light cream sauce. Wait staff were attentive and efficient. Sat under a speaker, so some selections of music were a bit loud, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or return.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank B G
Elmhurst, Illinois
“Great italian food”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

We had a marvelous time at Rosebud's. The food is very good and plentiful.

Katy
“We will never return or recommend this restaurant.”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

It was noisy,overcrowded. Our reserved table was so close to the bar, I was bonked in the head multiple times.My sister asked for extra sauce and was told to stir it up. The recommended veal dish was inedible to me. The veal saltbocca was beyond salty. It burnt my tongue.

1 Thank Sheri M