“delicious almost everytime”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Streeterville
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We eat breakfast here almost every time we come to Chicago. I usually get the Blue Bayou Skillet. This is the first time I was disappointed with it. The bacon was tough and chewy. Everything else was great!

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Yummy....
Large menu with lots to choose from. I asked for hot water and lemon first and they gave to me straight away. Large pot coffee and freshly squeezed grapefruit and orange juice all served with a smile and very fast in this cold morning. I had eggs Benedict. It was served with bowl of fruit and potatoes. Delicious. Highly recommend this place to start your day in Chicago.
Service was great and staff very nice.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Portions good, food was very good.... Caught wind of this from a hotel employee at Allerton. Will make it there one more time before we leave!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I like a hot breakfast made to order. West Egg Cafe really delivers! Delicious food, generous portions, and fast service. Breakfast for 2 adults $25. Reasonable price for breakfast! Highly recommend.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We have eaten here several times while in Chicago for fun weekend travel. Excellent food, pricing and portions. HIGHLY would advise the Blueberry Crunch Pancakes (with granola) Yum!

Been to West Egg Cafe? Share your experiences!