“Eggselent!!,”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Streeterville
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have never seen such a huge variety on a menu! Food and service was great although the line to get in was loooong - says a lot that! Amazed they haven't got more outlets.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I've been coming to West Egg for years during Pack Expo and the service and food quality is very consistent. I highly recommend it if you are staying nearby.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband and I were walking to find a restaurant for breakfast we found on our hotels site as being in walking distance. When we reached the address there was no restaurant. So we started back and came across this West Egg Cafe. Looked like a long wait but we decided to wait being offered a cup of coffee. Very busy place. To our surprise we didn't wait more than 10 minutes. Had a great waitress. Sorry I don't know her name. Had a California crepe that was a combination of interesting flavors that was quite good. Would definitely return.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We couldn't have been more impressed with the outstanding service!!! They really have their system down. Our family (party of 8) went for breakfast and were extremely happy with the service, food, and management. We walked in shortly behind a very large party and figured, uh-oh, this is going to be a wait. Not so. I don't know how they do it, but they get their customers in quickly and the food comes, hot and fresh, so fast it's hard to believe. We'll go back again and again. Can't beat good food and good service!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great restaurant for breakfast or lunch - quality food and service each time you go and the prices are appropriate

Been to West Egg Cafe? Share your experiences!