I cannot say enough good things about the Hotel Burnham.
Here are some highlights:
1. Gorgeous interiors in the public areas
2. Incredibly comfortable beds
3. The staff was incredibly helpful!
4. The wine hour was a nice perk!!!
5. Great location -- close to Millennium Park and many bus/metro lines. Also, there is a Target and Walgreens across the street for things forgotten at home.
Overall, it was a luxurious stay for a reasonable price. It was the little touches, such as the infused water in the lobby, that really made the stay!
The only complaint was the business center. It was a tad overpriced to use the internet, and there was no chair. It was really only a cubby where you had to in front of a computer.
We would still stay there again in a heartbeat!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.