“Spectacular ....”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Neighborhood: Magnificent Mile
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This place is amazing. Anyone visiting Chicago must have a meal here.

It is enormous though the service is individual. You made to feel special. The decor is spectacular.

Had dinner on our last night in Chicago and what a treat.

Provided with thickly cut home made bread ( white an brown) on arrival. Soft and warm and smells divine.
Started with calamari -- enormous portions. Very tasty with two dipping sauces.
Had Sanamo salad as my main. Chicken with dates, walnut, goats cheese, salad leaves and an amazing dressing. Enormous portions - I could not finish.
Had pineapple upside down cake with vanilla ice cream for desert.

A VERY POSITIVE experience.

I strongly recommend.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

What a great find! We wanted to graze and the tapas and appetizer menu was perfect. The chicken tacos were the best ever. And, the tomato and avocado salad was excellent. The crab cakes were yummy and we brought home a box of chocolate chip cookies. I wish we were hungrier as there a number of items we wanted to try and the desserts looked awesome. The service was a little slow, but the food made up for it. A romantic enjoyable evening to be sure.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

This place is amazing. We have eaten here quite a few times and everything on their menu is perfect. The decor looks similar to Cheesecake Factory and i ate one of the best Cobb Salads and Creme Brule. Prices are not bad at all.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Stopped by just for dessert after 8 PM. Seated promptly. It seems like the waiter found out we only wanted dessert and decided to ignore us from then on. I had to flag him down just for glasses of water while we were waiting for dessert. It seems other things were going on as well at other tables because the manager came out quite a few times to talk to the other tables. After we finally got our dessert, I couldn't find our waiter to get the check and flagged down another waiter instead.
The kids did like the chocolate cupcake dessert though they couldn't finish it. The strawberry shortcake was pretty tasteless. I asked for the ice cream on the side. I'm wondering if there was supposed to be whipped cream too but all I got was a bland shortcake surrounded by cut up strawberries.

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch here
Sonoma salad very good with lots of chicken
Little too much dressing would ask for it on the side next time
My daughter had the Cuban sandwich very different and nicely presented
Large portions we could have split either one if them
Lucky to have a nice view by the window
You could order desserts that take 30 min to make but we could not finish what we had
Now I know why I saw so many people carrying takeout bags