“Great whiskey menu. Interesting on tap beer”
Review of Duke of Perth

Duke of Perth
Ranked #532 of 10,256 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: European, Irish, British
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Lakeview
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Came here to meet up with a friend for drinks - a great choice. The whiskey menu is intense (see photos for evidence) and provides a great selection of Scotch. They also have scottish beers on tap. We tried most of them - and they were all good. The Scottish lager was our favorite.

A great spot to meet up with friends for a drink.

2  Thank middpanther

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Place ha a reasonable atmosphere. Food was ok, nothing special. The menu you was novel. I particularly like the the theming if it. I had a problem with my starter, the said nothing and took it if my bill at the end. It was a little strange drinking cider in an American Pub I have to say. Is it a fair representation of being British, it's not bad. There are some things we don't usually have but was fun none the less:-)

Reviewed November 12, 2012

As a true Wisconsinite, when I moved to Chicago I missed the Friday all-you-can-eat fish fries at the local VFW club or church basement. Then I discovered the Duke of Perth, which offers the Northwood's staple on Fridays AND Wednesdays from noon to closing. The fillets are crispy, tasty and keep coming until you yell stop. (Close at hand is malt vinegar, if you're from Canada.) Feel guilty about eating all those fries? Just ask and the waiter will substitute steamed vegetables. Then top it off with a Guinness or other draft beer, and you'll never again miss Milwaukee.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

My friends and I totally loved this place, great food, great drinks menu, great service and well priced. What else can you ask for? I'd totally recommend it!

Reviewed May 22, 2012

This place is so delicious. We visit every time we are in Chicago. The fish is huge pieces of white meat in a light batter and the chips are perfect! Must try the regional beer they have on tap but be aware that it isn't served cold. (Domestic is served cold). Try the whiskey too! I can't wait to come back just thinking about it - may have to schedule a trip!