“Hop on Over for the Best Happy Hour, Hands Down!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Reviewed November 18, 2010

While in Chicago, we found the Blue Frog by using a Happy Hour app on our iPod! We went the first night for super cheap and yummy eats, grilled cheese and fries for a couple bucks each! When we realized how much fun it was to sing Karaoke the night away, we went back 2 nights later for the burger deal!

The staff is super friendly, and the fun atmospere, with vintage board games plastered all over, can't be beat!

Here are their specials:
Monday is bingo with prizes and $2.50 bud family bottles all day 25 cent wing after 4pm
Tuesday karaoke at 10 pm til close $4.00 shinner bock pints all day $2.00 grilled cheese and fries after 4 pm
Wednesday karaoke at 10 pm till close goose island seasonal bottles $3.50 all day 1/2 price Quesadillas after 4 pm
Thursday karaoke at 10 pm till close bud select bottles $ 2.50 all day $3.00 cheese burgers and fries after 4pm
Friday bartenders choice and karaoke at 9 pm til close
Saturday karaoke at 10 pm til close

Reviewed August 3, 2010

Love this little place, great food, cold drinks, + Karaoke! Also found youswoop.com giving an awesome deal today! 15$ for 35$ of food, drinks, etc! check it out! http://bit.ly/b4szmS

Reviewed March 7, 2010

great little hole in the wall with fun karaoke and good beer prices

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 19, 2008

A fun hole in the wall. The signature drinks sound good, but aren't that tasty.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 2, 2007

have you ever watched, or liked, adam sandler? He quoted "you suck" in many of his movies. I jokingly said the same to the bartender, when he sang at karokee, after I had tipped him many times and joked with him . . . and he and the DJ threw me out for being an [--] . . . apparently!! How silly. Everyone at Karokee sucks, but apparently, these people feel like they shouldn't be joked with. I was in this place on 8/2/07 . . . I hope the employer is reading. What a buzz kill. I am only as motiviated to write this review because I feel I was wrongly reprimanded. Rank this at the bottom of Chi-town bars!!!