“If you like King Crab, this is the place to get it!”
Review of King Crab House

King Crab House
Ranked #4,658 of 9,883 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
Cross street: W. Willow St.
Description: King Crab Chicago, Chicago's oldest crab House, proudly serving customers for more than 30 years! Offering the best seafood - bought fresh each day!
Reviewed June 13, 2011

This restaurant doesn't look like much from the outside, but the Ultimate Crab Combo comes with one full pound each of King and Snow crab as well as a generous yummy crab cake. The kids portion of snow crab and popcorn shrimp were generous and perfectly cooked. A bonus kids can choose any side so they don't have to have french fries. The chocolate martini was the best I've had (and I've had many). Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 25, 2011

just visited king crab for their $1995 1lb alaskan king crab leg special, great food, great draft beer selection. i recommend you try this place. old world tavern feel was really nice too.

Reviewed January 17, 2011

I had the worst experience. It's a seafood restaurant, and they serve margarine to dip your seafood in. Seriously? Margarine? When I asked for butter they told me they had to melt down individual packets. By the time they did that my seafood was cold. They made it seem like it was the BIGGEST deal me requesting butter. I was stressed out just trying to get good service. The food was not the best either. I got crab legs, lobster tail, and fried oysters.I did like the oysters.

1  Thank tellitlikeitis001
Reviewed October 20, 2010

My husband and I went there with the kids couple weeks ago. We all had a great time. Food was delicious and very reasonably priced. They have specials all the time. We were sitting outside on little deck. We loved the food and the atmosphere. We will be there back soon!

Reviewed October 8, 2009

I wasn't expecting much, kinda looks like a bar from the outside - but was very pleasantly surprised. DH got the crab cakes and I got the blackened tilapia sandwich, both of which were awesome. Our appetizers were great too, and I have to admit it was some of the better seafood we've had in Chicago!