“Always delicious!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Cross street: Honore
Transit: Damen Blue Line and Wood Street stop on #72 (North Ave) bus.
Chicago, Illinois
“Always delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

I've lived in the neighborhood for 3 years now and my first time to Las Palmas was just this summer. And I have been back 2 more times this summer! The food is more gourmet mexican at a fair price. I've had a different dish each time...Pulled pork, Steak with Mole, and Veggie enchaladas (not the menu name). The menu does change slightly each season. I would get each one again! Margs and Guac are also very good. This place always delivers! Highly recommend!

• Visited September 2012

Mound, Minnesota
“Real Mexican... great service and flavor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

It isn't the El Cheapo Restaurant but it sure is delicious.. and they understand what a Margarita is too... You can practice your Spanish with the wait staff, too.

Visited September 2012
Wilson, NC
“This is a true gem- fantastic, authentic and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2010

We found this restaurant purely by chance and were exceptionally impressed. Our waitress was kind, polite and well-educated on her menu and the talent of the chef. The dishes were authentic and a bit gourmet. The salsa was fantastic and the martini-style margaritas were a great way to start the meal. I had the lamb shank, my husband had the airline chicken and my stepson had the pork chop- all were impressive and delicious. We had two desserts- the chocolate mousse and the pear tart- absolutely the perfect ending to a great meal. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for great, authentic upscale mexican food.

Wilmette, Illinois
“I love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2010

I can say nothing but good about my experiences here. The food is GREAT. My favorite is "La Casa Borracha"!!!! Yum. Yum. They also have a guitar player named Edgar that walks around the restaurant playing romantic music for your table. They make GREAT margaritas and have a huge selection of tequila to choose from.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great food and great drinks-must have the pomegranate cosmo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2008

great food and great drinks-must have the pomegranate cosmo!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook