“Delicious food at good prices”
Review of M. Henry

M. Henry
Ranked #422 of 9,544 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious food at good prices”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Tasty and friendly service at affordable prices. Neighborhood is safe and welcoming. Serves breakfast all day. Yum!

• Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Indianapolis, Indiana
“This Should Be In Chi-Town's Top 10!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I absolutely ADORE M. Henry. I lived in Andersonville over the summer and every Saturday morning i would get up and walk to my favorite restaurant to have an amazing brunch to kick off an amazing weekend. I was lucky enough that I had a whole summer to try different things on the menu and find my favorites. Fannie's Fried Egg Sandwich was probably my fav. If you get the opportunity to go, DO IT. Order iced tea (best I've ever had) and whatever entry you order, if it isn't french toast or pancakes, order one slice of french toast. It is to die for.

• Visited June 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Breakfast Spot.”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Usually Big Jones is my go to spot for breakfast, but I was taken to M Henry last week and now I have found a new place. First of all Andersonville is such a great neighborhood and this restaurant fits right in. The food quality is high, service strong, and the coffee keeps flowing. If you show up and are asked to wait for a table, it is worth the wait. All food is cooked to order, resulting in slower cooking time than a traditional breakfast spot, but your patience will pay off once your food arrives.

• Visited July 2013
Washington, Illinois
“Fluffy pancakes”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great food and friendly service. Our waiter even helped us figure out the L system. The pancakes were big and fluffy and the banana berry french toast was delish!

Visited July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Very Good Neighborhood Choice”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We had brunch there on a recent Thursday morning. Seating was quick and service was friendly and efficient. I had 2 eggs (scrambled) with breakfast potatoes and a side of bacon. Other diners had the fried egg sandwich (huge!) and 2 eggs (over easy) with a side of pancakes. The food was delicious and nicely presented. We were dealt with promptly but never felt rushed.

• Visited June 2013