“Great Brunch!”

Cuisines: American, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been here on the weekend and during the week and the food is great at either time. Really great coffee and their Killer Fried Egg Sandwich is so good. It is toasted sour boule layered w/ two over-medium eggs, applewood bacon, sliced plum tomatoes, gorgonzola, & fresh thyme.

There are newer reviews for M. Henry

Reviewed January 23, 2013

On each visit to our grandchildren in Evanston, we make at least two trips here for breakfasts, particularly the Sunday Brunch. Most enjoyable times with family, excellent healthy food, top notch service and I don't worry about the price. It is well worth the time together at a relaxing breakfast with family. Absolute treat for all.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

The menu is small but there is definitely something for everyone in this lovely Andersonille hotspot!!! I found the staff very courteous and helpful. The servings are quite substantial and very affordable... It's BYOB only as they have no license to serve alcohol but make up for that with a great beverage menu. I will definitely stop by again on my next visit to Chicago!!'

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We went LATE 3pm on Sunday no crowd and window seat.
Husband had comfort plate, I had the eggs with candied bacon and my daughter had eggs with chicken sausage. We had a side of Bread Pudding.
With coffee and a chai latte it was under $50 with tip.
Food was different, atmosphere is nice, service was good.
Bread pudding was covered in a berry compote and when you really dug down it was GOOD!!! Chicken sausage was good and usually I hate the not pork sausage but this was good I ate 2 pieces.Candied bacon was ok but not great. Eggs with cheese and chives and potatoes were tasty. It is a great neighborhood place and it is our ld neighborhood so we love the vibe there. Family friendly and not overpriced....Would I say this is the best breakfast EVER no but this is very good and worth a trip.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We drove about 40 miles to meet family at M.Henry, which they are fans of, and we were not disappointed. M.Henry has a friendly, neighborhood feel with homey decor and interesting architectural details. One person in our party loves their hibiscus iced tea and shared his with us. My hot mocha with soy was tasty. Two in our party had black bean cakes and huevos borrachos (drunken eggs), which can be ordered with tofu or with meat. One loved hers; the other liked his a lot, but maybe would have preferred a teensy bit less heat. One in our party ordered French toast with berries; it looked amazing. M.Henry's does have a gluten-free menu, but it's limited. I ordered a gluten-free salmon salad, which although not outstanding, was very nice. Some kind of gluten-free carb would have been a welcome addition; if they offer that, I didn't see it. Here's a link to M.Henry's general menu: http://www.mhenry.net/menu.html You'll find enough of a selection of both breakfast and lunch items, you'll probably want to go back again and try more. I think we will.