“delicious!”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Chicago
“delicious!”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I have been to numerous Red Lobsters, not only in the Chicago area, but in other states. I never fail to have an excellent meal. The cheese biscuits are irresistible. The fish is better than any specialty fish restaurant I have tried. The service is usually prompt and friendly. The prices are moderate. Some people simply don't like chains, but if that isn't you, I highly recommend any Red Lobster anywhere.

• Visited December 2011

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Good place for the area, just not the best ever”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

This area of Chicago isn't the best, but it certainly isn't the worst either. I was stuck just down the street in a 2 star motel because there were no vacancies downtown during a big medical conference. I figured I could get a good meal at Red Lobster and it was okay. The service was good, and very friendly. The food came fairly quickly and it was decent quality. I was a little disappointed in the ambiance. I've always had a good experience at any Red Lobster I've been to before, but this one was just okay. The restaurant its self didn't appear to be the best maintained but I have no idea how long its been there. Over all, still a good place to eat if you're in the area.

• Visited June 2011