“Our old standby”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Chicago, Illinois
“Our old standby”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I've been going to Tokyo Marina for years. It's not fancy, it's not upscale but what it is is consistent. The service is always very pleasant and attentive. My daughter, who is 5, and I frequent Tokyo Marina. You walk in an choose your own table - we usually sit in the window.

The fish is fresh, the rolls are flavorful and aren't gigantic. I always get the Mexican maki and a spicy scallop handroll - which is always packed with scallops and flavor not too much rice.

The ramen is always hot & steaming and packed with lots of good stuff. I'm never searching for veggies or tofu in the noodles.

They deliver which is always a treat especially when it's ridiculously cold out!

• Visited December 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Solid Sushi, better than the rest in Andersonville!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My girlfriend and I go to Tokyo Marina every Tuesday after yoga to the point where we do not even have to leave a name for our pick-up order because they know us by name. I will not sit and tell you that this is the best sushi in Chicago, but you will not be disappointed and the prices are competitive with other Sushi around. We have tried most of the Sushi joints in Andersonville and this is the best in our opinion. The staff is courteous and friendly and the sushi is tasty and filling. Give it a try. Plus, they give us free Miso soup everytime we go... nice touch.

• Visited July 2012
“fish is fresh and a great price! it a favorite!”
Reviewed December 28, 2007

fish is fresh and a great price! it a favorite!