“First time here - love it !”
Review of Uncle Mike's Place

Uncle Mike's Place
Ranked #758 of 9,764 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

I've been hearing about this place from Filipino friends . Went there yesterday with my Caucasian friend been craving from some Filipino breakfast and we were not disappointed ! Food were delicious and good serving size , bit pricey , parking no problem and we were seated right away

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Saw it on "Chicago's Best" and had to try the skirt steak and eggs. I was not disappointed. The steak was cooked as perfect medium rare, as were the eggs over easy. Huge steak portion with almost no waste was excellent. Hash browns and toast were included, as were a few sprigs of cilantro. Service was excellent too. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

I've been to Uncle Mike's about three times because my wife who is Filipino introduced me to it. The have delicious traditional Filipino breakfast as well as casual American breakfast. My favorite by far is the marinated skirt steak. I don't know what they marinate it in, but it's DELISH! It's quite tender and flavorful without being over seasoned. The service is friendly and warm. It is not a big restaurant and rather narrow. The decor is simple, but nice and clean. The ambience is welcoming and happy.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I came here for brunch with my roommate. People have been ranting about how fulfilling the food is and how great it is. First off, the restaurant is totally a diner setting. They were packed! When we arrived, people were waiting to be seated...you sign up at the front desk...we were seated within 25 mins.... Their menu of Filippino breakfast was fricking amazing.....I had the milkfish & spam with over easy egg over rice. Btw, Asians love spam/eggs/rice in the morning....I know weird right..hahahaha....The portions was huge especially if each plate is about $15...The amount served the price....Excellent!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife and me went for a breakfast and loved the food and the sevice. The Price is very good, it is not expensive.