“YUM!!!”

Neighborhood: Wicker Park / Bucktown
Chicago
“YUM!!!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This place is fantastic! Everything is delicious and reasonably priced!
The tongue, lomo, carne asada, pork... everything is great!
The salsas are pretty good. You may need to request the salsa verde and pico de gallo. We usually need to request the verde if we are eating there... if we get take out or delivery we need to request the pico de gallo.

Visited February 2013

freeport,illinois
“Good food, great service.”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

After a very cold day in Chicago, this was the perfect warm-up. Multiple salsa options with the complimentary chips, which I love. Very friendly and helpful staff. I had a burrito, which was tasty and filling. A friend had tacos which looked delicious. I will stop here very often now.

• Visited January 2013
Custer, South Dakota
“Not So Shabby Mexican Food in Bucktown”
Reviewed March 22, 2010

I have a good friend who lives just a few blocks down the street on Armitage, so this place is a very nice option to have in the neighborhood. The food is pretty cheap, many people love the burritos and the interior which is something of a classic diner is nice and relaxing. Personally, I am a big fan of booths and Arturo's always seem to have one of these open. Its a good place for conversation, in short.

As far as the food goes, I think it is a bit overrated. If I had to give it a grade I would say C+ to Bish. I really enjoy my Mexican food and while this is certainly not the worst it isn't the best. What is really good at Arturo's is their chip hot sauce, which is complementary. Its is nice, fresh and spicy.

Enjoy.

1 Thank Chartran
Chicago, Illinois
“Yummy Tacos”
Reviewed September 13, 2009

WOW. Now this is the definition of GREAT TACOS! Tried the skirt steak, avocado, pork and tongue tacos -- all of them were the best I've had anywhere in Chicago Metro. Fresh, flavorful, juicy, stuffed -- AND, cheap! (only $1.80/each). They even serve Cerveza (tap or bottles). Only $1.50 for a MUG of Michelob or Bud. ($8 for pitcher). No atmosphere to speak of, but who cares -- come for the food, wolf it down, and move on. (P.S. Beats Tacalitlan hands down, and per my prior review I thought it was the best -- boy was I wrong). Now I truly know where to go for the best Tacos! Only wish I'd found out sooner. Better late than never.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“ok”
Reviewed August 5, 2008

ok

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Arturo's Tacos Mexican Food? Share your experiences!