“Love It” 5 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Lakeview
Holland, Michigan, United States
“Love It”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Yesterday, we took a day trip to Chicago. For Lunch we stopped in at this fantastic restaurant. The Owner was our waiter and she was very funny and friendly. The food was to die for. I recommend this restaurant to anyone in town.

• Visited May 2013

Lakeshore, Canada
“Best Thai Food I've Had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

My wife and I ate here after a Cub's game in May 2013. We both love Thai food and eat it often. We walked here from our hotel and gave it a try. The owner was also our waitress and she was funny and friendly. The decor was nice and the place was clean. She reommended a couple of dishes. One was a chicken curry and the other a chicken with pea pods and asparagus. Plus we each had an app. The food was AMAZING! Probably the best curry I've had. It was spicy but didn't burn your mouth and the heat didn't linger. The veggies were fresh and the chicken was very tender. 2 entrees, 2 apps and 2 beers for $40 in Chicago......you can't beat that! I would highly recommend this great place and we will definitely be returning on our next trip.

• Visited May 2013
St. Marys, Georgia
“poor quality food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

carry out order on march 15 2013. barely edible , ribs poor quality over done, spring roll worst ever tasted. Interior of restraunt very nice.

• Visited March 2013
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A tasty Thai meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband and I are from Toronto and visiting a brother and sister-in-law in Lakeview. When we suggested Saturday dinner at a Thai restaurant, they took us to their favourite: P.S. Bangkok. The four of us shared two appetizers--a beautifully seasoned pork sausage (not on the menu but recommended by Sue, the owner) and the steamed chive dumplings; then two red curries--the zingy jungle curry (with added chicken) and the generously endowed seafood curry, plus a lovely dish of wide rice noodles (with added beef). Singha beer was a perfect accompaniment. Sue's complimentary banana-and-coconut-milk dessert made for an extra-happy ending.

• Visited November 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy coconut chicken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

I really liked this place. Went here for a late night meal and it was quite good. I had the marinated coconut and Indonesian curry chicken. My partner had the Pad See Ew and really liked it. We also tried the Chang beer and I'd highly recommend it. The service was fast and good and the restaurant decor was really nice. I'd highly recommend checking them out if you'd like to have some great Thai food for a great price.

• Visited September 2012