“Outstanding”

Neighborhood: Magnificent Mile
Chicago, Illinois
“Outstanding”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This store has the best chocolate truffles I have ever tasted. You must try it. I am a chocophile and found these chocolates superior to all others I have tried.

Visited January 2012

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Unique Combinations”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I really love the different combinations Vosges offers. The Red Fire is really fun. The truffles are beautifully boxed. Try them with red wine. Yum!

• Visited February 2012
Madison, WI
“Must-Try Bacon Bar, Lovely boutique, Can be a bit pricey”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

My friend, who works in Chicago, took me to this place and I immediately fell in love with it. The decor was pretty unusual for a chocolate shop with dark purple walls and a pink room with portraits and a chandelier for consultation. The staff (a lovely lady from Minnesota) was nice and informative. Samples of different products were available in the store. Although some bars are available at Whole Foods in Wisconsin, the ones in the store taste better. The store also sells truffles and baking needs, which are not sold at Whole Foods. The truffles look amazing, and I hope that there is a catalog or samples of those available to people like me. Overall, I enjoyed being in this store and thanked my friend for bringing me here!

• Visited January 2012
4 Thank zygomycota
Denver, Colorado
“Peanut Butter Bon Bon.....Need I Say More??!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

This is the most amazing chocolate that I have ever eaten. My partner and I were so excited after leaving Chicago and heading to Las Vegas to find another store to stock up on more chocolate. If they ship internationally they will have a loyal customer for life. We would life to thank our Chicago Greeter for helping us discover this unique chocolate sensation.

Visited December 2011
Chicago
“A little bit of Heaven”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Unique flavors, great service. Would definitely go back