“A classic”

Shula's Steak House Chicago
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's Steak House Chicago is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #513 of 9,544 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Streeterville
Cross street: Columbus
Description: Shula's Steak House has been ranked among the top five steak houses in America since 1991. The atmosphere of the restaurant is a virtual museum of the 1972 PERFECT season of the Miami Dolphins. Our restaurant is built on serving the "Biggest and the Best" and serves only Premium Black Angus Beef.
Chicago
“A classic”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Old school charm. Excellent Prime Rib. A+ service. We had a great time and just have to remember to keep this place on our radar, we seem to forget about Shulas when thinking about where to go. Manager was attentive and both our severs were on top of things. Only downfall of our night for me anyway was Baltimore's Superbowl win.

1 Thank travelinduoChicago

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Steaks & Service In The City”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Every Year during the Xmas Season, we enjoy visiting Downtown Chicago. The Xmas lights, store front displays and great Chop Houses are always top on our list. This year we visited Shula's Steak House... It is our opinion that they have the best Chops in the City! We were greeted with a warm welcome and a cozy table. Mr. Chavez, the General Manager stopped by several times to check on us, he made us feel like family! Mr Chavez kept a watchful eye out for our large party, making sure we had everything we needed. Food portions are large, so plan on sharing. For those who prefer seafood, my daughter loved her Salmon. A bit pricey, but if you are looking for great steaks and good service, give it a try.

• Visited December 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Steak....for a Price”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

On a recent business meeting at the Sheraton Lakefront in Chicago, I ate at the Shula's Steak House on premise. I was greeted immediately at the entrance by the hostess and seated right away. The waitress took my beverage order and offered me a few minutes to scan the menu. As soon as I put down the menu, she came over with a try of the steaks offered. I selected a bone in ribeye medium rare with a loaded baked potato. A salad was offered for additional price but knowing the steak and potato would be sufficient, I declined. The bread brought shortly after was warm but had the consistency of typical supermarket fare, nothing memorable. The Steak and Baked Potato were truly the stars of the night, however. The steak was perfectly seasoned and cooked and full of flavor. It was so tender and most, I could almost cut it with a fork. The baked potato was large enough for two and very hot which is to my liking melted all the fillings together and made the meal complete. Both were so large that I took half the meal home. I ordered the carrot cake for dessert but was very disappointed. It was hard, cold and dry and sat in a very goopy creme anglais to make matters worse. The coffee ordered was weak and lacked body. Service was very good all in all and the steak memorable but it came at a price. Dinner with coffee and dessert came to $75.00 for one, which is well beyond the range of those on limited budgets or expense accounts. The rating comes from the quality of the steak and the service but be cautious if you go;

Toronto, Canada
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The food was everything we'd hoped and more...the appetizers, the entree and the dessert were all amazing (The Carrot Cake is to die for).

The atmosphere was very relaxed and enjoyable - and Anthony (our waiter), made was very imformative and helpful.

All in all - a great experience.

“good but over priced”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

excellent steaks but everything ala carte great service. good mai tai....good french onion soup and lobster bisque.

Visited January 2013

Been to Shula's Steak House Chicago? Share your experiences!