“I love this place”

Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Gold Coast
Cross street: Cedar & State
Transit: Division/Clark stop on CTA red line CTA bus stops at Cedar and Lake Shore Drive and also on State and Elm.
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

I always come back when i have a chance... I love the food and not expensive at all the ginger ale ice teas are amazing and pad thay are my favorite

1  Thank Tatiambrosio

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Large menu with lots of choices. Great service and nice atmosphere. Enjoyed sitting at a table 'in the window'.
Food arrived hot and was very tasty and fresh.

1  Thank KevKar1
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Great food, very good service.

I've visited extensively Asia and I think that this restaurant delivers a great western version.

1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Clean friendly and timely. We did takeaway. Sit down is busy weekends all day. You may need to wait 30 minutes. Valet parking $10.
Food is very fresh. Tasty. Nice portion sizes not overwhelming like some American chains. Try a couple of appetizers for your main. Excellent vegetarian options.
Average price to feed 2 without drinks $35.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Fairly average asian food in a kind of trendy restaurant. We had the Pad Thai and the Green Curry, both of which were average. The high point is the homemade ginger ale, lots of ginger and very refreshing. The bill for two of us was $45 with no alcohol. With so many options in the area, we won't go back.