“When in the mood for Persian food - a must!”

Pars Cove Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pars Cove Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,341 of 9,812 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We joined friends here last evening for a delightful Persian dinner. We had a dish of multiple appetizers to share as a start while we conversed and it had a variety of items on it served with flat bread - the hummus was outstanding but every item was good. I had a lamb kabob which was succulent and delicious served with white and green rice and a cooked yellow pepper and a cooked whole tomato. Two others had the featured lamb shank, one with a spicy sauce and one with the walnut, pomegranate sauce and they both loved their choices. The fourth had scallops with a sweet sauce and rice and liked that choice. The service was attentive and good. And before we left, and the tradition for many years, the chef presented each lady with a red long stemmed rose! Quite a delightful place and I would recommend it to anyone liking Persian food.

1  Thank sue o

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I was super exited to try their food and had very high expectations. That is why I was a little disappointed, it was not as good as I have had at other places. Service was just above average, the food was good and the evening was great.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We checked out Pars Cove with a Groupon for the 4 course menu, and it was fabulous! We got a sampler plate with hummus, tapenade, veggies, dolmeh and some other goodies, and we agreed hands down, it was the best hummus and tapenade we had ever eaten! We bought containers to take home!

Our entrees were terrific as well. Some had the beef and lamb kofte, and I had fish kofte (I think that's what it was called), which is ground up and then packed into a patty, and served over rice. Very good! They even brought us ladies each a longstem rose. =-) Dessert was tasty vanilla ice cream with sautéed cherries and caramel sauce.

I recommend it to anyone who likes Persian food or to try something new!

1  Thank KHawk1
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is a nice place, with a nice atmosphere. It's cosy, a bit romantic even. The service was good and friendly.
We had the 4 course offer, which turned out to be a good deal:
a selection of starters, a nice salad (you can also choose soup), an entree and dessert. And a bottle of wine was included!
So when you are in the neighbourhood, do visit this lovely restaurant and enjoy it.

2  Thank Tom M
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Thanks to Groupon, I now know another gem in the city.
We went with another couple and the four of us had a great time!
We ate outside, had fabulous food, and a great deal...

Yup, we need to go back!

The food was unreal!

We each did the four course plus wine dinner.... we ended up stuffed to the gills but happy!

We had the appetizer sampler - OMG The humus, eggplant, etc...some of the best i have ever had!

We had four different entrees, and each was better than the next!

Dessert capped off the meal...

We had great service, and great food.

Feel free to email me with questions, but I would go back in a minute!

1  Thank Arthur E

Been to Pars Cove Restaurant? Share your experiences!