“Should be on your gourmet radar”

Pars Cove Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pars Cove Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,323 of 9,903 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is one of those understated restaurants that consistently delivers quality food and great service. Four of us dined, all ordering different dishes and each was fabulous. The appetizer platter is to die for along with the pita bread. Each of our entrees was delicious, fish, lamb, steak and chicken. The highlights were the chicken and the lamb. The rice served with the entrees and the tzatziki sauce was delicious. Dessert is a lovely vanilla ice cream with honey and fresh fruit. The service could not be better. The cocktails are generous and fair value. It is in a great location, easily accessible by public transportation.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I know everybody has rated this joint as 5 stars and in a way it certainly is but I had to cut a star short due to very tight space inside.
And that is it, otherwise the food was fab and service even better. The owner seems very much into his passion. The business seems to be running pretty much on deals thru groupon and other similar websites. But don't let that fool you as I said, over all 5 stars except lack of generous space.
By mistake, I paid $100 more than i was supposed to and owner comes back to give it back to me!
very impressive and feeling bad that I am still giving him 4 stars but just trying to be fair for tripadvisor readers.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We stopped here on a fluke and left thoroughly satisified with the place, our yummy meal and the wonderful ice cream dessert. Our female server was very warm and welcoming, took plenty of time answering our questions about the food choices and gave us beautiful roses on our way out. The appetizer and meal was served in an appropriate amount of time. The food was an explosion of flavors that we just don't get in the far suburbs. Maybe the only thing was that the wait staff was a tad slow in filling up my water glass but it was a hot day and I was drinking lots. We will definitely be back to try again!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at this Persian Restaurant on Diversey Parkway. We used a Travel Zoo coupon and the deal was spectacular. The food was plentiful and very tasty--our waiter, a young Russian man, and a lovely Iranian server were both very knowledgeable about the food they presented and spent some time telling us their stories. The hit of the evening were the owners, Mr. Pars and his wife. He spoke to us about his experience in the restaurant business and how he acquired the location we visited. We highly recommend this restaurant for all those who want a friendly and unique dining experience.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I think this is the best Persian food I've eaten. Max Pars shows true hospitality and attention to his guests. The group took advantage of the special diners for 2: four courses with wine and desert, a great value. The ice cream desert is not to be missed!