“Hang out for pool, snacks and sports tv”

Mother Hubbard's Sports Pub
Ranked #669 of 9,494 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Description: 44 TVs- WITH ALL THE SPORTS PACKAGES! ALL SPORTS- ALL THE TIME!! IF YOU DON"T SEE YOUR GAME-JUST ASK- WE ARE HAPPY TO PUT IT UP FOR YOU!! LATE NIGHT KITCHEN (3AM) POOL TABLES-GOLDEN TEE! 22 YEARS ON HUBBARD ST. IN THE HEART OF RIVER NORTH AND 2 BLOCKS FROM MICHIGAN AVE! COME WATCH WITH US!
Princeton, New Jersey
“Hang out for pool, snacks and sports tv”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We spent hours shooting pool, snacking, drinking and socializing while patrons watched the game. Reasonable, family atmosphere.

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Wyoming
“Go for a beer and to catch a game”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Food just ok. Bar service just ok. The host who must be an owner worked hard to get us a table which we appreciated on a busy night.

Visited October 2013
“Accidental Find”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Wondered in this crowded bar during Sunday football. Lucky enough to get a seat near the game that I was looking for and to have lunch. All NFL games were were being shown on a great selection of TV's. The feature on the menu was build your own grilled cheese which was very good. Other menu items were just typical bar food, but all I saw seemed to look fine. Also, a great selection of beers and an overall cool atmosphere.

• Visited October 2013
“Sports Pub showing Chi-Town Love”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Run of the mill sports bar with pretty good food. Prices are right where they should be and the decor is definitely showing love for the city they are in. A good array of tv's, fun spot to catch sporting events.

Orchard Park, New York
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

By chance I wandered in here as I was looking for a bar while on a business trip. Traveling solo means usually grabbing a spot at the bar and I was immediately greeted by a smiling bartender who hooked me up with a local IPA which was very good. She chatted me up a bit as she waited on other people at the bar and handed me a menu. It happened to be a Monday night and the Bears were on MNF so my timing was awesome. The place had a decent menu and I wasn't sure what appealed to me and I settled on a mexican dish. I know, sports bar usually equals burgers and wings, but being from Buffalo I have had my share of wings.
Bottom line, mexican was very good, not great but the beer and atmosphere were outstanding. Definitely worth stopping in.

Visited November 2013