“Nice bar”

Nice bar

Indianapolis, IN
“Great food!”
Reviewed June 12, 2007

My husband and I went here because we got an Entertainment book coupon for buy one entree, get one free. I had the pork chops, which were probably the best pork chops I've ever eaten. My husband had lamb chops and was very happy with his selection. We had a shrimp appetizer, that was very small for the price, but excellent taste and quality of shrimp. The ambiance was nice, service good, and food amazing. We would definintely return.

Birmingham, Alabama
“wonderful”
Reviewed June 17, 2006

Had a wonderfull evening at the Grotto on State St. last night. We were looking for a great steakhouse but wanted something a bit different.. a broader menu and someplace that didn't look like every other highend steak or chop house. We found the Grotto's web site and decided to give it a try. The restaurant is gorgeous, looks just like the website tour. Food was great, bone in filet was huge and perfectly cooked, two of us had the Veal Osso Bucco-Wow. Service was impeccable, staff knowledgeable. It was exactly what we were looking for. Last trip to Chicago we went to Gibson's (also great food,and right across State St.) but the Grotto is a more relaxing evening., no rush, no shoulder to shoulder crowd in the bar and no hurry.

2 Thank howardnlaura
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Grotto is a player!”
Reviewed August 29, 2004

Some friends and I had dinner at Grotto State.
The food was terrific,the service was great, it was a little pricey but considering the location it fits.
this is a must for sure. I will be back soon!

11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member