“The best part of the Chicago weekend”

Goose Island Clybourn Brewpub
Ranked #616 of 9,712 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
Cross street: Willow/Sheffield Ave.
Transit: Red Line - North Avenue Brown Line - Armitage
Description: Since 1988, Goose Island has consistently brewed Chicago's finest hand crafted ales and lagers. Goose Island brings together award-winning beer with outstanding lunches and dinner selections. Try our famous Stilton burger with a seasonal beer! Private party rooms are perfect for corporate events or casual parties.
Reviewed June 19, 2013

So glad we stopped at Goose Island. We had waited in long lines on Friday night and Saturday afternoon for a couple of Chicago's "top picks". We got to Goose Island at about 4:00 on Saturday. No line to get a table. We sat down in the bar and were waited on promptly by a very nice waitress. (Thank you Britta.) My husband and I had a blast trying a few different beers. I had the best IPA I've ever had that was just out a couple of days before. The food was also a pleasant surprise. We ordered a meat/cheese plate that had slices of bread, sausage, cheese and these great pickled onions. Also, tried the bacon jam with a crusty loaf. My husband loved his burger. We will definitely visit again, (and again.)

There are newer reviews for Goose Island Clybourn Brewpub

Reviewed June 8, 2013

The beer was great and varied, as expected.

the food was the big surprise. Was in a group of about 10 people and had all appetizers, everything was very good. Especially impressed with the cheese platter and their sausage.

Would happily return and try to make plans for a tour of the facility with the brew master.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Fun set up, food good and different. Not great variety. Space to spread out. Large tables were nice. Hard to get on the tour. Have to book a week or more ahead.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Typical brewery. The food was good, but nothing out of the ordinary. Atmosphere is nice. You did not feel like you were dining with a lot of other people as seating was spread out. As I dislike beer, I can't rate that, but my companion thought it was good. I am sure there are better choices in Chicago.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Qiuck to get to from the Red Metroline. If your into the craft beer scene this is a great place to try quality offerings. I believe they have 32 taps/casks available. The resturant & bar were nice and clean. They do offer tours on Saturday's but we did not take it. They have a full menu, We tried the Pretzels which were great, they were very soft, they offer Wort bread with honey butter & bacon jam which was yummy too. The Stinton burger is very unique and worth the try. They have a rewards program called "MBA" which offers rewards at specific credit levels from prior beer purchases. Overall a great experience, I really enjoyed every beer I consumed that was produced at this location and wish they were in my home neighborhood.