“Great value”
Review of Houlihan's - CLOSED

Houlihan's
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
“Great value”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

The breakfast is a really good deal. You pay $ 9.99 and can choose as much as you like from a buffet. The food is ok, not the best I've ever had, but you can't expect more from a ten dollar buffet. We also enjoyed that there were healthy options as well, like fruit, yogurt and granola. Definitely a great option for breakfast.

Visited August 2014

Chicago
“Breakfast buffet”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Great breakfast buffet Great price. Healthy options as well. Hard to find server for refills/ remove dirt dishes but for the price and quality it was totally worth waiting for refills

“Ate here twice - supper and breakfast”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

After a couple of hours driving around looking for a place to park, it was nice to walk into this restaurant and have a nicely priced meal. The restaurant was clean and all of the staff was quick to keep drinks filled and tables cleared. The food came quickly and was delicious.

They had posters advertising a breakfast buffet so we returned the next morning for this. They had fresh fruit, an omlet/egg station for requests made to order, pancakes, wagfles, cereal, biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage, and more. It was an exceptional feast for the price.

If we return to this area, we will eat here again!

Charlotte, NC
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I recently visited Chicago and stumbled upon Houlihan's on the last day of my visit. We were searching for breakfast options in the city since our flight wasn't until 1:55pm. We lucked out and noticed a sign advertising a breakfast buffet for $9.99. The price was hard to believe so we decided to check it out. It was true and I was very impressed with the breakfast options at that price - especially the omelette station. I was doing a low-carb diet at the time so I really appreciated the eggs and meat that were available. Our server was great - he checked on us several times to ask if we needed anything.

Would definitely recommend this place as a breakfast option. Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to sample food from the lunch or dinner menu.

• Visited July 2014
New Lenox, Illinois
“Walk right by this one”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Normally, I LOVE Houlihans menu and food, but I have visited this Houlihans twice and have been disappointed both times. First, this restaurant has a limited menu compared to other Houlihans that I have visited. The $5.25 potato soup tasted like pureed potatoes and lacked flavor and it was in a cup and not bowl. The place is very dark inside so take a flashlight for the menu. I thought it was overpriced for the quality of food.

• Visited July 2014