“The food is good, totally Americanized but I've been there more than any other Chinese restaurants in Chicago.”
Review of Dragonfly Mandarin - CLOSED

Cross street: Halsted
Reviewed August 3, 2008

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Chicago, Illinois
“It's just average...I don't love it or hate it...it's never really busy location is good.”
Reviewed June 7, 2008

etheral1
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rockin Chinese. Even the kids liked it.”
Reviewed May 25, 2008

I eat. I eat a lot. I eat at Three happiness on Cermak. The little one, not the big one. I've been eating there for 25 years. The problem, is that it has no ambiance, no decor and horrible wait staff. But the food is phenomenal. Finally some place with quality Chinese food with great decor and cordial, competent, wait staff. They were great. Early dinner on Saturday. 5:30 with 4 kids. They handled it like a champ. Food was great and they even toured us around the place. Nightclub and restaurant all-in-one. What a place. Surely will go again and again.

1 Thank etheral1
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food was good, but service was awful. We were one of two tables there and the waiter or kitchen lost our order.”
Reviewed January 19, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food is average. Service...”
Reviewed November 27, 2007

Food is average. Service is bad... never did understand, because none is even in there. We did want to steal their wall art...its pretty :)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook