“Large Selection Speedy Service”
Review of Sally's Waffle Shoppe - CLOSED

Sally's Waffle Shoppe
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Chicago, Illinois
“Large Selection Speedy Service”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Try Sally's specialty: apple pancakes. They are delicious. It takes awhile to prepare but worth the wait. Not willing to wait? Try any of the other menu items for speedy service. Very good place for casual dining with family members.

• Visited January 2012

Chicagoland
“ON THE WAY TO CHICAGO DOWNTOWN - GREAT BREAKFAST”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

If you are coming in on the Kennedy, this place is a great place to stop for breakfast as it is right off the expressway on Harlem Avenue.

Great breakfast specials during the week - some with juice - and they are very reasonably priced for what you get. Try the Apple pancake special.

Very attentive waitresses - your coffee cup is NEVER empty there.

• Visited January 2012
Chicago
“Friendly service, great food”
Reviewed August 2, 2009

My husband and I just had breakfast at Sally's for the first time. We had Mary as our service person, however, each of the staff were there to help even before we could ask......coffee, water, napkins, whatever it was, we didn't get a chance to ask. Their service was so great that I thought each of the staff were owners of the place.
The Sally's special crepe and the apple pancake were amazing.....
Susan

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“my grandmother went here...”
Reviewed March 28, 2008

my grandmother went here for years and the food and service are wonderful

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Homewood, Illinois
“Horrible customer service..”
Reviewed November 18, 2007

I ordered apple pancakes over the phone for pickup and I was told 20mins. I went to pick up my order and was yelled at by the 2 ladies at the desk. They claimed I never placed an order..that I must have called a different place. I insisted that I had called and they both started yelling at me in front of a lobby of people. I left because they were causing a scene and asked to speak to a manager from my cell phone...I tried to explain to him that I didn't call the wrong number...I asked him does he have a cell phone and he rudely said no...well I explained you can look up recent calls and see the number dialed and time and it was his location that I called..he started yelling saying there is no way. Nice manager-he was not trying to fix the situation at all. I honestly did call them-someone maybe forgot to place the order.-who knows. I will never give them business again. The apple pancakes were the only good thing anyway..the rest of the food is a best okay. Kappy's in Niles sells Apple pancakes that are just as good.

4 Thank alexsmom_7