“Andyville treasure” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Andies Restaurant

Andies Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Andies Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,969 of 9,466 Restaurants in Chicago
Good for: Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: We're closest to Berwyn stop (about 0.7 miles) on the Red Line. There are also several bus route nearby.
“Andyville treasure”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Tempting aromas envelope patrons upon arrival. Friendly and timely service. The hummus foursome with pita is a good starter for sharing. Grass fed, gluten free and vegan menu options. Interesting wines, martinis and margaritas. An indoor bar and outside dining available. Cozy tables in welcoming dining rooms. Many lamb entrees with the chops and gyros excellent choices. The seafood stew is a must try with fabulous flavors. Convenient location for browsing unique shops before or after dining.

Visited July 2013

“Baba...yes !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've seen this restaurant for years and decided to try it out...Dominic,our server,was attentive. His suggestion of the Dip sampler was "spot on" ! The best part of our meal was that,with the pita;especially the baba ghanoush and the red pepper dip,which was delicious. I didn't care so much for the pork loin,but the vegetables were savory . My husband's Osso bocco was tastier. Thumbs up on the baklawa,and the Turkish coffee!

• Visited May 2013
Long Beach, California
“Its glory days have past”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have been eating at Andie's since the early 1990s. I watched it transform from a little store front operation to a dining venue that took over two adjacent businesses. Everyone I knew knew if they wanted to take me to my favorite place, it was here. But they just received my third strike: the third time I've dined there and gotten so-so service and, most importantly, so-so food. There are many more places in town for a decent kabob and Mediterranean fare. You may say, "tell the manager." You know what, I have. He says, come back next time and we'll give you a discount. But this has happened both times I had an issue. I honestly don't want the discount, I want better food that is reasonably priced. I'm so sorry to say this is no longer my favorite neighborhood eatery.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“The best BABA!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

I like the food and the service of this place. I love their lentil soups, the pita bread and the babaganush is super!!!! The atmosphere is very good.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Mike_008_13
Chicago, Illinois
“Should have eaten here waaaay sooner.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

Andie's Restaurant is only 2 blocks from where I live, but it took me 5 months to finally go eat there. However, i wish I had gone much sooner because the food, service, and atmosphere was spot on. We came for an early dinner and were the only guest in the restaurant, but the layout is very open and quaint. There lower dining area looked romantic as well. The server was eager to serve and gave us plenty of extra pita and made the Saganaki experience memorable. He also gave us free samples of the baklava for dessert! The appetizers and entrees are just as amazing as I'd hoped. I had the Gyro platter and it was prefectly seasoned with the dill rice. My husband got the kabobs and it was also a well done dish with great texture and flavors.
I will definitely be returning to Andie's and much sooner than in 5 months. I would recommend this place for couples and families. Doesn't seem like the best place for small children as far as menu and size go.

• Visited November 2012