“Good place for a cup of coffee.”
Review of L'Appetito - CLOSED

L'Appetito
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Magnificent Mile
Northville, Michigan
“Good place for a cup of coffee.”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stopped here for breakfast on a business trip each morning. Place was quiet, had a nice selection of breakfast stuff to grab and go. From pancakes to breakfast sandwiches. Huge selection of baked goods as well. Coffee was strong and good. I'd eat here again when I come back to town.

• Visited March 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“I want to like this place”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I really want to like this place as it is close to home but they let me down quite alot. I order a coffee (decaf, non fat, cap) and every time it takes them an age to make it. Also I have ordered pastries and on more than one occasion they put the wrong one in the bag so when I got home my son was disappointed. How can they get chocolate and spinach mixed up? Plus the real down side is the staff who are just grumpy. As I say I am local and have been in for coffee lots of times as it is handy to me. I know they must see lots of people but not one of the ever notices I am a return customer.

Hamilton, Bermuda
“Excellent Italian cafe”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Love this place which is open all day early morning til early evening and serves great pastries, coffee, pizza and also packaged food such as pasta, dolce, nutella... and drinks, wine and beer. Great for taking back to hotel room or breakfast outside of hotel. Pizza slices are fantastic value.

• Visited April 2013
“Affordable, authentic Italian food at the John Hancock bldg?! OH YEAH!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Wine, arancini, olive salad, pastries and people from all over the world--all of that for $14? Bon journo!!

Great cafe vibe, delicious food, and the greatest lunch break from Magnificent Mile traffic ever!

Ne Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast on the Run”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

They were busy at 9am so after a quick glance at the deli menu we queued up at the coffee bar. Just ordered a couple coffee drinks, bacon cheese croissant, lemon poppyseed muffin. Had a bit of a wait for the coffees. Realizing later that they offered some more substantial and traditional breakfast options on the deli side that we overlooked upon arrival. Overall, fairly average quality but reasonable prices. Next time I would order from the deli counter side for fewer carbs and more protein in my breakfast.