“Fast and easy”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed October 17, 2018

We ate here after leaving the Art Institute-quick, convenient food. The soups and salads were great, along with the flatbread pizza. The sandwiches were on the small size and ok. Counter service was very fast at 5pm!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Soup and salads are a reasonable deal, but the sandwiches are both thin and small and not worth the prices. Everything is tasty, though, so not a bad place for lunch.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed July 13, 2018

I spent two weeks in Chicago last winter and Cosi has great soups and salads. During a winter day is all a tourist can ask for.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018

This is my favorite chain restaurant. I always stop in when I am in the area. Their bread and salads are my favorite.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed March 17, 2018

This location is right across the street from the Art Institute of Chicago (not the modern entrance). We needed dinner and didn't want to pay the Art Institute prices. This place was warm and inviting with the warm interior and brick oven. I'd never been to a Cosi before so asked the staff taking our order what he recommended. He had a recommendation for each area of the menu (soup, sandwich, salad, melt, pizza, etc) and I went with a half BBQ chicken pizza. Oh was it delicious. And the perfect portion. My son got the pepperoni and it was good but he tried my BBQ chicken pizza and was sad he hadn't ordered it also!

Called my husband to join us, which he did and he enjoyed a 1/2 BBQ chicken pizza also.

Clean enough. Prompt, friendly service. Would eat at a Cosi again. There was one right across the street from our hotel so I'm assuming this is a chain.

Date of visit: March 2018