“Great place to eat”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed July 13, 2018

I spent two weeks in Chicago last winter and Cosi has great soups and salads. During a winter day is all a tourist can ask for.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed April 29, 2018

This is my favorite chain restaurant. I always stop in when I am in the area. Their bread and salads are my favorite.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed March 17, 2018

This location is right across the street from the Art Institute of Chicago (not the modern entrance). We needed dinner and didn't want to pay the Art Institute prices. This place was warm and inviting with the warm interior and brick oven. I'd never been to a Cosi before so asked the staff taking our order what he recommended. He had a recommendation for each area of the menu (soup, sandwich, salad, melt, pizza, etc) and I went with a half BBQ chicken pizza. Oh was it delicious. And the perfect portion. My son got the pepperoni and it was good but he tried my BBQ chicken pizza and was sad he hadn't ordered it also!

Called my husband to join us, which he did and he enjoyed a 1/2 BBQ chicken pizza also.

Clean enough. Prompt, friendly service. Would eat at a Cosi again. There was one right across the street from our hotel so I'm assuming this is a chain.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 14, 2017

This place is a good price point and the food is good. It is also in a good area for tourists. I had a greek salad which was delicious.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Visited about a year ago with my kids. When my son found out we'd be visiting Chicago he insisted we visit. Glad we did.

The freshly baked flatbread is excellent. Had a late start to the day so the breakfast sandwiches were no longer available (only til 11am) so we had a couple of Pesto Chicken and a Buffalo Chicken. The latter was very good but the pesto one was excellent.

Good coffee and excellent service. Definitely recommend.

Date of visit: November 2017